Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Hang In There...

After a month on the mountain, I am on the verge of figuring out how to manage this hermitage. Yesterday --after a particularly unproductive set of exchanges-- I hopped off social media for a while to catch the silence I have traveled so far, paid so dearly to obtain.

Well - paid, regaled and borrowed.  For my benefactors, I have no limit of gratitude (and demonstrate it with every word I pen).   I also have creditors --some reluctant, some enthusiastic-- for this journey.  To those I say: repayment begins when I sell some work, a process I am initiating this week.

This means I have to re-open humandala, my writing website.  It still feels too early in the Dread, but my career aspirations do not include clochardage on the streets of Athens (Paris maybe, Athens not so much).

When I have a functional income stream (??), those of you who have been so patient will begin to see some movement on the debt front.

Thank you, with love...


No comments:

Post a Comment